NumWorks wants all students to enjoy learning math. We hold a strong belief that developing one’s instincts plays a big role in scientific education, so we built an innovative graphing calculator that is intuitive to use.
We want to go even further in supporting our math teachers! We offer free in-school and virtual training sessions to schools to make sure that we equip teachers with the skills and technology to help their students succeed. We are looking for a math enthusiast to help us accomplish this goal!
Our rapidly expanding company is looking to hire an Educational Technology Representative to support teachers on a daily basis. In this position, you will help a network of teachers learn how to integrate the NumWorks graphing calculator technology into their classroom. Your job duties include:
Coach teachers in your region
- Understand the needs of the teachers in your region and how NumWorks can aid them in their teaching
- Respond to teacher questions and requests regarding the use of the calculator and its integration into their curriculum
- Present NumWorks at school training sessions, events, conferences,webinars, etc.
- Advance your network’s knowledge of NumWorks tools
Create educational resources
- Prepare adapted content for the teachers in your network: training materials, presentations, educational activities, etc.
- Interact with our Math Teacher in Residency to adapt or create resources to meet the needs of the teachers in your network
Participate in the development of NumWorks
- Report unmet teacher needs to the development team
- Collaborate with the Regional Manager to increase the rate of adoption in your region
Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- Has experience as a high school math teacher
- Has great interpersonal skills
- Is excited about joining a smaller company
- A great communicator. You will be talking to teachers often, so you need to be able to communicate the functions and benefits of our calculator.
- A good listener. You are going to be training teachers on how to use a brand new device, so you need to listen to and understand their needs.
- Very organized. You will be meeting with many teachers, so you need to be able to plan your time accordingly.
Benefits and perks
Benefits and perks include:
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- A positive company culture
- Paid holidays
The salary comprises a base salary and bonuses to be earned throughout the year.
Travel will be required to various high schools around the United States.
Why join us?
By working at NumWorks you will:
- Get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing company and gain responsibilities quickly
- Earn commission by meeting sales goals
- Join a young and highly qualified team