NumWorks wants all students to enjoy learning math. We hold a strong belief that developing one’s instincts plays a big role in scientific education, so we built an innovative graphing calculator that is intuitive to use.
Our rapidly expanding company is looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator to help define our US brand identity and create meaningful relationships with our customers. Your job duties include:
- Help plan our marketing actions throughout the US.
- Arrange events and trainings.
- Map potential partnerships: book editors, teacher influencers, parent-teacher associations, etc.
- Generate the required marketing content: website, advertisements, videos and more.
- Provide customer care.
- Host trainings and attend events relevant to our teachers.
- Gather customer feedback and analyze the results.
We are looking for someone who:
- attended high school in the US
- holds a BA/BS degree from a top US college
- is excited about joining a smaller company
- A great communicator. You will be talking to teachers often, so you need to be able to communicate the functions and benefits of our calculator.
- Self-motivated. You need to be able to take initiative on independent projects
- Very organized. You will be meeting with many teachers, so you need to be able to plan your time accordingly.
Benefits and perks
Benefits and perks include:
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- A positive company culture
- Paid holidays