NumWorks wants all students to enjoy learning math. We hold a strong belief that developing one’s instincts plays a big role in scientific education, so we built an innovative graphing calculator that is intuitive to use.
We want to go even further in supporting our math teachers! We offer free in-school and virtual training sessions to schools to make sure that we equip teachers with the skills and technology to help their students succeed. We are looking for a math enthusiast to help us accomplish this goal!
Our rapidly expanding company is looking to hire a Mathematics Educational Technology Associate to help define our brand identity and create meaningful relationships with math teachers. Your job duties include:
Connect with teachers
- Reach out to math departments and district leaders in your region to introduce them to the NumWorks calculator and invite them to workshops.
- Respond to teacher questions and requests regarding the use of the calculator and its integration into their curriculum.
- Relay suggestions and feedback from teachers to the development team.
- Understand the needs of the teachers and how NumWorks can support them in their teaching
- Help plan our marketing actions throughout the US
- Conduct different outreach projects: mailing, emailing, participation in events and more.
- Create and edit content that is relevant to our community such as blog articles, product tutorials, webpages and more.
Collaborate with the NumWorks team
- Support the creation of classroom resources and disseminate them to teachers in your region.
- Provide suggestions and feedback to the product development team to make improvements to the calculator.
We are looking for someone who:
- attended high school in the US
- holds a BA/BS degree from a top US college
- is excited about joining a smaller company
- A great communicator. You will be talking to teachers often, so you need to be able to communicate the functions and benefits of our calculator.
- Self-motivated. You need to be able to take initiative on independent projects
- Very organized. You will be meeting with many teachers, so you need to be able to plan your time accordingly.
Benefits and perks
Benefits and perks include:
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- A positive company culture
- Paid holidays