NumWorks wants all students to enjoy learning math. We hold a strong belief that developing one’s instincts plays a big role in scientific education, so we built an innovative graphing calculator that is intuitive to use.
Our rapidly expanding company is looking to hire a Sales Development
Representative to help us extend our reach in the United States. In this position, you will be the face of our company in schools in your region and will be responsible for building our community of teachers. Your job duties include:
Manage a portfolio of teachers/schools
- Identify key decision makers and understand what excites them about educational technology; use this information when communicating features of our product
- Reach out to teachers from our contact list to organize training sessions
- Correspond with teachers regarding their future recommendations
- Answer questions and direct inquiries to appropriate personnel
- Present the calculator to teachers with confidence and enthusiasm
- Manage a schedule and organize the logistics of training sessions
- Answer questions about the calculator
- Understand what teachers want out of training sessions and help fine-tune training presentation templates based on this knowledge
Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- Has a bachelor’s degree
- Is a recent graduate
- Attended high school in the United States
- Is excited about joining a smaller company
- A great verbal communicator. You will be training teachers, so you need to be able to communicate the functions and benefits of our calculator.
- Highly motivated. You need to be able to take initiative on independent projects.
- Very organized. You will be meeting with many teachers, so you need to be able to plan your time accordingly.
Benefits and perks
Benefits and perks include:
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Positive company culture
The salary comprises a base salary and bonuses to be earned throughout the year.
Travel will be required to various high schools around the United States.
Why join us?
By working at NumWorks you will:
- Get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing company and gain responsibilities quickly
- Earn commission by meeting sales goals
- Join a young and highly qualified team