Exchange scripts between the calculator and a computer
The new Python page on the workshop.numworks.com site has an interface which allows you to:
- write scripts online and upload them to your calculator,
- manage a personal library of scripts on your account (created online or retrieved from your calculator),
- access a public library where you can share your scripts with other users,
- manage scripts on your calculator.
Easier update procedure
- Future updates can be done without pressing the reset button.
- Python scripts can be kept during an update.
- Upgrade to version 1.9.3 of MicroPython.
- Improvement of Y-auto in the Functions application.
- The graph window automatically adapts to periodic functions.
- Smart incrementation of the table in the Statistics application: entering the counts in the table automatically completes the column of values.
- Fixed bugs in the Sequences application.
- Repair of MicroPython random module.
- Fixed a bug where the calculator was not detected when connecting to a computer.
- Fixed a bug that required a manual reset of the calculator at the end of the update.
We would like to thank the contributors who helped in the development of this update: Adrien Bertrand, Jean-Baptiste Boric, Zhaofeng Li, Damien Nicolet, Claire Savinas.