New application : Python
- Integration of an interactive console.
- Ability to go back in the console history and copy a command with the OK key.
- Interface in the form of a list of scripts with option buttons and a console access button.
- Possibility to import a script into the console.
- Ability to add multiple scripts.
- Possibility to name / rename a script.
- Possibility to delete a script.
- Possibility to set the automatic import of scripts in the console.
- Added a shortcut in the options to run a single script in the console.
- Automatic indentation.
- Addition of a shortcut menu and a catalog accessible from the Toolbox key.
- Possibility to use the alphabetical keys as shortcuts to navigate in the catalog.
- Integration of modules
- Display of details of errors in the console.
- The var key lists the functions and global variables defined in the user's scripts.
- Sums and products : factorization of expressions of the type
ax+bx, distribution of products, reduction of sums to the same denominator.
- Fractions : simplification of fractions to reduced form.
- Powers : simplification of expressions of the type
(a^x)(b^x), development of
- Square Roots : simplification after decomposition into prime factors, elimination of monomials and binomials in the denominator of fractions.
- Trigonmentry : trigonometric functions of notable angles (0, pi, pi/2, pi/3, pi/4, pi/5, pi/6, pi/8, pi/10, pi/12) as well as their inverses, simplification of angles using parity and trigonometry formulas to give a measure between 0 and pi / 2, simplification of
tan, parity of inverse trigonometric functions and integration of formulas of the type
- Logarithm and exponential : simplification of functions composed with
exp, formulas of the type
- Calculations on integers : calculations on arbitrarily large integers (display limited to 100 digits) in particular for factorial, binomial coefficients, ...
- Complex Numbers : Powers of
i, simplification of expressions of the type
- The display of results appears in exact and approximate form and only approximated if the expression is already reduced or if the simplification is not supported.
- Use of exact calculation in other calculator applications to avoid floating point rounding errors: results are however given in approximate form.
- In Settings, choose the number of digits displayed in the results (from 1 to 14).
- Retrieve all significant digits when a result is copied to the calculation history.
- Changed the multiplication symbol in editing and displaying math expressions.
- Display Probability results for intervals
We would like to thank the contributors who helped develop this update : Ian Abbott, Damien Nicolet, Jacob Young.