Improved Sequences application
- It is now possible to define linked sequences: the terms that can be used are in the Toolbox.
- Addition of the choice of the index of the first term of the sequence in the settings of the sequence.
Improved Functions application
- New Calculus menu accessible by pressing OK when the cursor is on a curve.
- Determine the minimum or maximum.
- Determine the zeros.
- Determine the points of intersection.
- Calculate an integral.
- Determine the equation of the tangent line.
- Modification of the cursor graphics.
- Improved graphics of the graph window.
Improved Python application
- Random module. Les following functions have been added to the Toolbox :
- Addition of
list[m:n], and the
Improved Probability application
- All results can now be selected and copied.
- Increased accuracy of results.
- Text fields are now dynamic and fit the text they contain.
- Use of the error function and the inverse error function for the normal distribution.
New functions in the Toolbox
factor(n) : decomposition into prime factors.
random() : random number between 0 and 1.
randint(a,b) : random integer between a and b.
Improved Calculations application
- Development of the powers of multinomials
- The symbol
Ans is now replaced with its exact mathematical expression.
- Simplification of logarithms to base a.
- Adding the equal sign between an expression and its exact decimal value in the results.
- Corrected the alignment of exponents.
- Fixed a bug in setting the number of significant digits.
- Fixed a bug in
- Improved the performance of the calculator.
- Fixed a bug on the derivative of the absolute value, improved the calculation of the derivative.
- On the Home menu, pressing the Home key or the Back key brings the selection to the Calculations application.
We would like to thank the contributors who helped develop this update : Adrien Bertrand, Jean-Baptiste Boric, Yoann Dupas, Max Lekeux, Damien Nicolet, Gabriel Potter, Jacob Young.