My calculator won’t turn on or charge
If your calculator does not turn on:
- Change the USB cable (standard micro USB cable) and USB port.
- Wait an hour for charging.
- Unplug your calculator.
- Press the RESET button on the back of the device with a paper clip.
If that doesn’t work, your calculator is in most likely stuck in update mode. In that case, follow our recovery procedure.
My calculator battery drains very quickly
To find out if your calculator battery is discharging too quickly:
- Make sure the calculator is not in exam mode.
- Follow our recovery procedure.
- Charge your calculator for 6 hours.
- If your calculator will discharge in less than a day, try charging it with another cable.
If the previous four points have not helped you, your calculator most likely has a power issue. Email us at email@example.com.