The red LED on my calculator is on
If your calculator no longer turns on and the LED is red, then your device is stuck in update mode. To get it out of it just follow our recovery procedure.
During the recovery procedure, it is important to follow the steps in order:
- Connect your calculator to a USB port on your computer.
- Press the six key, then keeping the six key down , press RESET on the back of the device with a paper clip.
- To detect the calculator, click on Continue. A pop-up will open, then select STM32 BOOTLOADER.
The calculator will not turn on until all the steps have been completed.
The red LED of my calculator is off
If your calculator does not turn on, it is most likely discharged in addition to being stuck in update mode.
- Connect it using a USB cable to your computer or a charger.
- Wait an hour for charging.
- Unplug your calculator.
- Press the RESET button on the back of the device with a paper clip.
If your calculator still does not turn back on, follow our recovery procedure.